We started off the class by posting a word of the day as our attendance mark. I thought this was a great easy way to record who was in class and participating. Definitely something I would love to incorporate into my classroom. Even if it is simply having students sign their name on the board to practice their writing skills in younger grades.
I'm so excited what this class has inshore for us as teacher candidates. I feel like there are a lot of opportunities for me to allow my creativity to shine through technology programs. Technology was not often emphasized in my school other than 'Cross Country Canada' or 'Bailey's Book House'. These were great games for the development of technology back then. However, since society has evolved so much and it is expected that technology is incorporated into the classroom regardless the school, I feel like this class will open my eyes to many more ways of connecting the class other than various computer games!
No comments:
Post a Comment