After learning about Genius Hour, and implementing it into our future classrooms, as teacher candidates we are going to engage in our own Genius Hour project. I'm so excited to research something that I am passionate about. As a class we spent sometime brainstorming and thinking about what topics we might be very interested in.
Throughout my entire life, I have dealt with having a sever nut allergy. This has been something I have struggled with both during school and outside of school. So I thought it would be interesting to find more information about the emotional affects of people with the allergies and those around that person. I'm going to research it throughout schools, and outside at restaurants.
Throughout the next 7 weeks, my goal is to gather information about the topic, and even gather some personal stories of experience and record my emotions. Then I will create a ted talk discussing the information I found.
No comments:
Post a Comment